Thursday 23 May 2013

We have peg off! Our lovely little neon pegs.

We have been surveyed!!  I know it's small, however any action is good! I really can't wait until we see some concrete.

I had a good look and tried to walk myself around some parts of the house as marked out by the pegs, however it's really hard to get a good idea of the dimensions. What struck me today was that it all looks like such a small space - I'm hoping it's an spatial - visual illusion, however I hope the spaces feel larger than it looks, and more as I have been imagining!

Here are some photos of our dirt avec some lovely neon pegs!:







Our first bits of steel! I am excited! 

















Fingers crossed for some concreting next week! I will try to post my plans in the next couple of days and back track a little to complete the picture for everyone.

Chat soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the survey & peg! It will all be happening really quickly now. The peg space is definitely an optical illusion thing. Even our biggest room appeared small when we looked at the pegs :).

    ReplyDelete